Nature's Force Mist™ is an Organic Hydrotack Bio-Polymer™ powder. It is an organic polymer, wetting agent, and inoculum combination designed for use in effective hydraulically applied systems such as Hydro-seeding and Drill/Crimp seeding. As a hydrophillic polysaccharides polymer it contains organic water surfactant elements absorbing 500X its weight in water within the binding compounds. Mist™ has been formulated with a custom blend of naturally occurring soil borne microorganisms and other organics. These microbes collectively assist in bringing balance to the soil facilitating the germination and longevity of applied seed. Mist™ is made in the USA with 100% Rapidly Renewable Materials and meets or exceeds the specification standards of the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP), OMRI, Oregon Tilth, and the NON-GMO Project Verification.
||Non-Plant Food Ingredients:
- Proprietary Blend Organic Polymer
- Spores & Propagules of Beneficial Soil Borne Bacteria and Fungi, including Mycorrhizae.
- Estimated 4.3 Billion Propagules per 40 pounds.
Directions for Use:
- Hydroseeding & Hydromulching
- Straw Crimping
- Erosion Control
- Dust Control
- Add the appropriate amount of Mist™ (based on the coverage area) into the hydromulch tank before all other components are added. Agitate to mix thoroughly then add additional materials.
- It is recommended applying with Dawn™ (Organic Bio-Nutrient Soil Activator) at a rate of 472 lbs per acre along with Splendor™ (Humic Acid) and Radiance™ (Fulvic Acid) at the rate of 1 to 4 gallons per acre or 3 - 12 oz. per 1000 sq.ft or Spark™ (Bio-Stimulant) at 1 to 3 gallons per acre or 3 - 9 oz. per 1000 sq.ft.
||4 : 1
||3 : 1
||2 : 1
||1 : 1
|LBS / ACRE:
||20 - 40
||40 - 60
||80 - 120
||120 - 200
Health and Safety:
- Use gloves and wash hands after handling.
- Avoid contact with eyes or skin (broken) and inhaling dust or mist.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical attention, or allergic reactions, treat symptoms & contact physician.
- Individuals with sensitivity to common bacteria should consult their physician before handling.
- Keep in cool and dry place. Do not allow contact with moisture before usage. Non-toxic organic material.
This product works excellent in any Hydro-seeding or Hydro-mulching application with tradtional chemical fertilizer or organics. Due to the biological element included, Mist™ will increase the germination and quality of results with any Hydro-seeding or Hydro-mulching project and can be used in either Jet or Mechanically agitated machines.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL CONSUMPTION,
Notice: Buyer assumes all responsibility and risk of use, handling, and storage of this organic material. Neither the seller nor any agent(s) make any warranty, expressed or implied, concerning this product, except in conformity with the statements on the product label.